The KIM Investment Committee, comprising senior management professionals and Kingsview Wealth Managers, plays an integral role in exercising fiduciary responsibilities for Kingsview’s clients. Meeting formally each quarter (and more frequently on a bi-weekly basis), it establishes and oversees the investment policies instituted by Kingsview Partners.
- reviews and approves revisions to capital markets assumptions and asset class portfolios
- initiates and authorizes changes to investment policies and methodology
- oversees stock, mutual fund and ETF due diligence processes;
- guides investment product development and portfolio management
All aspects of KIM’s investment methodology utilizes both fundamental and technical analysis. The Investment Committee begins with market outlook, asset allocation, and investment selection, and culminates with ongoing due-diligence.
KIM’s research can accessed in 2 ways:
- Capital Market Assumptions and Risk Based Asset Allocations supporting proprietary risk score and portfolio construction
- Kingsview Investment Management Portfolios utilizing both strategic and dynamic portfolio characteristics